Modern methods of nasolabial folds correction .
One of the most popular questions nowadays is “how can I correct nasolabial folds?”
A nasolabial fold - is a mimetic fold formed from smiling or while speaking .
It’s prominence depends on many reasons:
- anatomic features of jaw;
Nasolabial folds appear differently and at any age.
For the correction of this zone specialists use equipment treatments , hyaluronic acids etc.
- Nasolabial fold should be injected with HA fillers (22-24mg/ml) , into dermal level of skin by canula or needle .
- Fillers (18-22 mg/ml) should be injected with blanching target technique .
- Biorevitalization. Products containing peptids and HA are used for collagen and elastin stimulation performed in courses or just once on indications.
- Threads lifting . Threads of polydiaxanon or polylactic acid . Should be inserted into deep level between dermis and subcutaneous fat. They create immediate lifting effect , stimulate the collagen production.
- Radiess - the product of hydroxiopatit calcium - is injected to thicken tissue and stimulate cellular process.
- Sculptra - The product based on L-lactic acid with prolonged effect -is used for correction of atrophic parts of skin.
- Ultrasound lifting Ulthera - is safe because of visual screen, - works on SMAS , improving and lifting the facial contour.
- Thermage - stimulates the collagen production with intensive warming up of skin tissue.